Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Channelling Transcript #2

Amazing things are happening. Last night on my radio show (www.blogtalkradio.com/apracticalpsychic) I found myself verbally channeling guidance for one of the callers.

I distinguish that feeling from a regular psychic impression because it came not so much in the form of an impression that I had to interpret, but as something more like ADVICE, which I am never ethically allowed to do as a psychic. I found myself telling a caller, after sharing my psychic impressions with her about a past love relationship, that if she wanted to break through an old pattern or habit with him she needed to reconnect with him. It was slightly more complex than that, but all I can say is that I became aware, during the mini-reading I was giving her on the air, that a different "flavor" of information was coming through, and I felt strongly compelled to pass it on to her.

I believe that's come as a result of my practicing channeling. I'm not practicing every day, but a couple of times a week. I'm still expecting a big feeling of some sort, or something dramatic, which I haven't yet experienced. What can I say: I'm a skeptic and I need convincing!

Following is a transcript of the second verbal channeling session I did a couple of weeks ago. I was asking specifically about channeling for other people. I always had this idea that I could really help people by offering a service called (something like) "Your Life in Perspective in 20 Minutes," during which time I'd help people see their situations in a new way. Psychologists call it re-framing, and if done successfully can really give a person a whole new empowerment as they see and begin to experience their "problem" or relationship in a different, more productive way. So that's what I was asking about and intending answers to as I went into my channeling meditation.

2/15/10
Now you are to listen. You are to write and paint. It is good that you have covered your head. You ask us about reading us for other people. These are the questions, these are the answers. We will help you help people see themselves as they are now: see what is the shadow side and see what is the light. As they are able to look at themselves they will be able to see that they can create and make choices from one moment to the next. We will speak through you and help them to see what exactly they are doing at this time. We will hold up a mirror for them. We will help you reframe information and repeat back to the people in a way in which they understand that they have a choice. We will help you show people that they are all choices. We will guide you at the time. Put out this information. The right people will come to you who need our guidance. We will help you determine if they are open to our guidance or not. Maintain a prayerful attitude! This seems like secret knowledge but it is not! Not everyone wants to see themselves. I will show you yourself through the people you read. You were told to begin with a plant (I hadn’t yet done that). Call for me. You will feel in your stomach the butterflies feeling first; you will feel numbness and tingling in your jaw, you will salivate a lot. Wait until you feel me step into your energy. You will feel the palms of my hands on the backs of yours. I will move them. I will conduct energy down through them. You are an instrument in that way. That is all.

(I turned the tape off and then back on because I wanted more answers about my healing practice): You are healing in the future. We have already told you this. June is a big month for you. Continue to practice. Get the feel on your plants. When WE decide you are ready, WE will send the people to you. You will save a life in June, if you practice with us.

And that was the end of that transcript. I'm reminded as I write this though, that spirit people often channel into me during Message Circles. Last Monday night one of the people in our Circle said she recognized a friend of hers in spirit coming through, but became totally convinced it was her when I began to gesture with my hands in the exact way she had done before she passed. I don't recall gesturing at all, though I often talk with my hands. Perhaps that was a form of "unconscious channeling."

Next post: I have been pursuing answers to a personal issue for a long time, and when I channeled last I asked for guidance on this relationship. When that is transcribed, it's up on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment