Friday, February 5, 2010

Physical Feelings

I've noticed lately as I meditate with the intention of channelling, that I get a numb-ish feeling in my ears, temples and head when I being -- almost like everything is muffled or I'm under water.

Today as I sat down to begin my channelling meditation in addition to this feeling I also got a very firm pressure on the top of my head, as if someone where pushing down with the palm of their hand. The pressure kind of moves into what feels like my sinuses -- my cheeks, temples, head and ears all seem to feel an increase in pressure from within.

Maybe I'm diluting my request. I want to channel healing energy for the healing work I do. I'm a reiki master, cranio-sacral therapist, and I've thought about going to Barbara Brennan's school in Florida... but honestly I'm really understanding on a deeper level that it's not a TECHNIQUE I need to learn, but something that requires a paradigm shift.

Anyway, I'm focused on channelling healing energy. Also I'm requesting or intending a way to channel spirit people (for my Message Circles) and higher wisdom for this blog and other writings I may do in the future. Maybe these require 3 different types of guides.

One thing I've noticed, which came up for me once a few years ago, was that there is what seems to be a council around me sometimes when I meditate. Some seem like old men with hoods on their heads, occasionally there are visiting council members who are from ancient times or cultures. Mostly it seems like wise old men. Maybe that's who was pushing on the top of my head today.

Did a bit of automatic writing yesterday -- at least I think so anyway. I was asking about a healing client I've done some work on before. She was coming for a session, feeling VERY off, and I truly wanted to help her. Here's what I wrote (though I was conscious for it):

Hello

Take her point of view. Mix with her energy.

Change your energy [and her's will be changed. Give it back to her].

Gear yourself.

So I tried that, and she did feel better this morning when I saw her. She seemed to think it helped her. But I don't want these kind of vague results. I want Jesus putting mud on the blind man's eyes and his sight returning. That's the kind of experience I'm looking for. I know, I know, but Jesus told me I could do it. He said "Everything I do, you can do, and more." He also said, "Heal yourselves."

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment