Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Developments in Channelling

In the past week or so I've had several readings and message circles. Readings have been over the phone and in person. Even some over email. My accuracy seems to be increasing ALOT for these readings; message circles seem to be flowing really efficiently as well, even though from time to time I have someone who wants to test me. Last circle I had a woman testing me, and it turns out that she had a specific someone in mind she wanted to hear from -- and until she connected with him she didn't want to hear from other spirit people. Three others came for her! She wouldn't validate any of them -- or rather, she did validate them but dismissed more information. I never did connect her with who she wanted to hear from, and I know she was disappointed, but for the first time I understood that I had done everything the spirit people asked me to do. It's a two-way street, and no one, spirit or human, is going to continue to pursue a conversation when the other person isn't paying attention to them. I felt less "at fault" than I ever had previously. For some reason, the meditation I've been doing towards channelling really has put me in the position of a witness or just as a messenger, with no personal investment in the outcome. It's just my job to deliver the information -- whatever you do with it isn't my concern. I think I really got that at the end of my last circle.

As you know I'm concentrating during my meditation on channelling, and today I had a pretty cool experience. I've seen before what seems to be a council of spirits during some of my meditations. They were here again today. I see an older man like a monk, with his hood up; I sometimes see a crone or a female witch-like spirit; I often see a native American there; from time to time I get someone with a paddle or Masonic symbol; once I got an Mayan or Aztec holy man (feather cape and all); and frequently I have an "alchemist" there -- or that's how he announces himself.

When I say I've seen them, I mean that I get the impression of a face or person. If you've every made one of those crafts in grammar school, where you paint a piece of cardboard black and then scratch off the outlines, that's sort of what the image "looks" like. Like a negative or a face sketched in white on a black background.

Today I specifically followed a meditation I read about in a book called "Opening to Channel." I imagined a door, going through it, and requesting the presence of a guide that I would, in the next meditation, verbally channel. Just starting the meditation I became aware of the old monk at once -- I don't always see these guys in every meditation -- maybe once every couple of months, and sometimes not for a really long time. I saw the native American too. When I saw the monk today he pointed towards a bright rectangle that I took to be the door. The bright rectangle looked as if I'd looked at a window then shut my eyes -- the image of the square of light still there against the inside of my eyelids. As I passed him I saw the Alchemist step up to me and put his hands over my head.

I drew near to the door (in my imagination) and felt it rush up to me and then I felt like there was light all around me. Even with my eyes closed it seemed like the light in the room had gotten much brighter (it didn't, it's overcast today). Then I became aware of the monk again, or another one, standing in profile with his hood up.

I went around towards him and I saw someone kneel down in front of him. I took that to mean that was what I was supposed to do, so I imagined going to the front of him and kneeling down. I thought I saw him put his hand into my left breast and leave something there (I recently had a needle biopsy that showed nothing to be concerned about, but I've been feeling pain and a lump there ever since). I asked in my mind, "did you put those calcifications there?" and I seemed to see him reach in and touch me inside my breast again, and I don't know if he was taking out something or just healing or pointing something out to me. That needs more meditation.

Then it seemed that he put his hands on my head and on my shoulders, and then that he put something over my head like a veil or a hood. I felt that he turned me around and sent me back "down" -- like I was going down stairs. I asked, "are you the higher guide that I will verbally channel?" and I got silence at first, but then discovered that I was nodding!

My head was actually nodding. And then I saw some letters: ZAHAM... and I expected more to come but there was nothing else. I thought perhaps an X and then an E, but when I pushed for confirmation I got none. Zahamxe? Is that a name?

Nothing more from that, and I felt that the time in this higher realm was over for the day, so I eased myself out of my meditation. I did feel a strong message that I need to cover my head for my next meditation so I'll just put a little scarf over my head and see what develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment