Monday, January 18, 2010

Spirits Communicate About Health Solutions

I purposely avoid learning about anatomy and illnesses, so that if a spirit person communicates or if I get a psychic impression about someone's health I don't extrapolate. For instance, let's say I knew something medical about diabetes, its cause, treatment and cure. Then in a reading, I get the feeling "diabetes," I might be naturally inclined to pay attention to my conscious mind, which would very helpfully be offering up opinions about the cause, treatment and cure. So while it's impossible to completely avoid knowing things about illnesses, I don't actively seek out information.

Yesterday a wonderful young couple and their twin 5-year-old girls came in for a reading. The girls suffered from something I'll call Illness A; one girl had gotten it at 3 years old and it had completely taken over her body. The other twin had gotten it earlier, but was manifesting a less severe case of it.

I know nothing at all about Illness A, except I've heard the word and know what it's primary symptom is.

The couple asked about their daughters' future (Illness A is not terminal by the way), did I see it reversing, and how that might happen. They asked a couple of other questions not related to their daughters, and those impressions came to me first. When I finally got to what was their first question, about their daughters' illness, I felt the presence of a female come stand next to the wife. This spirit was plump, apple-cheeked, held a rolling pin, had an "A" name, and showed me a stroke. When I conveyed all of this information, the wife identified the spirit as her brother-in-law's mother. Really?

I asked the spirit why she had come (when more closely-related spirits might have come through). The spirit immediately drew my attention to what we women modestly call "down there," and pointed to the wife. I told the wife what I was getting, and said, "I don't think she's indicating her own reproductive or sexual organs, but yours. I don't mean to be personal, but are you having or have you had difficulty in this area?" The wife said she had -- she hadn't menstruated for 4 years -- but that she had resolved that health issue and now everything was fine.

I felt like the spirit was clubbing me over the head with her rolling pin when the wife was saying she had "resolved that ehalth issue." So I asked, "what did you do to correct this health issue?" and she answered that she had taken an ayurvedic approach. More head clubbing by the spirit.

I asked her, "have you tried an ayurvedic approach with your daughters?" Apparently some time ago they HAD tried, but didn't stick with it because both husband and wife knew that the practitioner wasn't the right one for them. I knew this spirit had come through particularly because she could get the wife to talk about resolving another health issue, and the spirit knew that this approach would also help the little girls.

Obviously we have to wait and see, but I believe this spirit came in direct response to my question -- to the parents' question -- about the best way to resolve Illness A.

Spirit people haven't done things like that for me before; in the past I've used psychic impressions only to predict how an illness will play out. It was a really great gift from the spirit world!

I gave each of the little girls a hug before they left, and I felt spirit woman all around them. I believe she'll help in every way she can!

No comments:

Post a Comment