Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Message Circles

I had a couple of Message Circles the week before the end of the year. What a blast!

My home is an old summer cabin, with a porch on the front that was enclosed some time in the 1950's. I put replacement windows in it, insulated it, and now I can use it as my office. But I've noticed that when I give Message Circles in my home, it's the place where all the spirit people wait their turn to come in and be described.

The morning of a Circle I feel the energy on the porch begin to spike up. When I walk out here my ears hum a little, I feel an excited, butterflies-like feeling in my stomach and the air feels like invisible popcorn. There have been times when, because of bad weather or change in clients' plans, a Circle is cancelled. I always know when they're going to cancel because all of a sudden the porch will go back to feeling regular when I'm out here, like any other room in the house.

I just finished doing a reading for a woman who was unsure whether she wanted to hear from people in spirit. She came just for intuitive consultation on a business move, a relocation, and the futures of her two sons. But I started to feel that "popcorn" feeling about 1/4 of the way in, which I ignored and silently told the spirit to please step back. But that female spirit wouldn't leave me alone, kept bugging me, and finally I just had to ask my client, "may I tell you about someone I feel around me?"

She gave me a really hesitant kind of look, so I just charged ahead without giving her a chance to say "No."

"She's showing me cancer that moves from the stomach to the liver, and she shows me holding a necklace out to you that looks like an American Indian piece: turquoise and silver and kind of big and chunky. This is a necklace that she gave to you, that was hers. She shows me her right ear, and indicates hearing trouble here."

My client starting crying and I said, "this is your mother."

Our "just psychic" reading turned around at that point with her acknowledgement of her mother. Then came her aunt, and her Dad. They all had something really important to say to her, which helped her client feel really connected.

The spirit people draw attention to themselves or come in, in a couple of different ways for me. If there are several, I'll get that feeling of little air "pops" around my skin. Sometimes I get a picture if my eyes happen to be closed. Usually I just feel like someone has planted themselves right in front of me, interrupted me almost, and I just start to get ideas about who they are, what they passed from, male or female, etc. I'm not often clairaudient, so I don't usually hear names. I will get an initial, or if it's a name that has a noun associated with it (Rose, April, etc), I'll get a picture of that.

When I'm conducting a Message Circle, even more so than a one-on-one reading, I totally lose track of time. I feel like I myself am somehow suspended in the spirit world. And there is so much joy there! Even if the spirits passed tragically, they come through joking or being very light-hearted about something. Everyone in the Circle ends up laughing, and facilitating that laughter feels so wonderful for me.

I could do Message Circles every day for the rest of my life and never grow tired of it. It doesn't tire me out at all -- I almost feel like I'm one of the eternal spirit people -- oh, wait... I AM one of the eternal spirit people! I have so much energy when they're over, it takes me a couple of hours to settle down enough to go to sleep. Sometimes when I'm asleep they come into my dreams to finish their thoughts, or I am aware of them moving around the porch.

What a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment